JENNIFER HORNE-ROBERTS, BARRISTER: Practice CV.
YEAR OF CALL:
1976 -Middle Temple; Ad Eundem Inner Temple.
Personal Injury; Medical Negligence; Contract; Tort; Employment; Administrative; Discrimination; Licensing; Property Law.
Advocate in Courts at all levels
High Court of Justice, European Court of Human Rights; European Court of Justice; United States Federal Courts.
Chair of Arbitration in the Print Industry.
Council of Legal Education: Bar Exams Part I.
College of Law Chancery Lane- Bar Exams Part II.
University of Perugia-Diploma in Italian.
FLBA, PIBA, PNBA, BEG.
Founder and 1st Chair Assoc Women Barristers.
Former member Young Bar Committee.
Simmons and Simmons FD/CA: Statutory Charge(1984) 1AER 83CA.
Cottrell and Rothon: Discrimination Law(1980) 1WLR 1580.
Savings Investment Bank v Gasco Ch.D./CA: Standard of proof, Law of Contempt(1984) 1WLR 271(1988) 2WLR 1212.
Stanley Adams Case ECJ-Whistleblower / Hoffmann la Roche(1985)ECtHR 3539 3995.
R v Sec of State for Home Department Ex p. Samuel D. Aleniyo (1994) IAR 450 (1995) IAR 101CA.
UK MMR/ autism litigation 2003-8(widely reported). Plus Judicial Review application in High Court, CA and ECtHR against removal of Legal Aid for MMR/Autism UK trial on behalf of 10 Claimants.
US Omnibus cases 2009(widely reported).
Counsel in US and UK Vaccine injury/Autism cases-continuing.
Book on Employment Law.
Co-author book on Family Law.
Three E-books on MMR/Autism litigation in UK and ECtHR.
Regulated by the Bar Standards Board
Jennifer Horne-Roberts 'JH-R' is licensed by the Bar Standards Board including for Public access and Litigation.
To help clients understand the price, service and what redress is available, JH-R states here:
• clients may contact the barrister to obtain a quotation for legal services. JH-R normally charges at an hourly rate depending on the complexity of each case.
• the areas of practice in which JH-R, most commonly provides legal services are Civil Law including Commercial, Personal Injury, and Family (advisory).
• the factors which might influence the timescales of the barrister's most commonly provided legal services will be advised at the outset.
• JH-R will provide a reasoned response to any client complaint within 21 days.
• If dissatisfied the client may then complain to the LeO.
• link to the
decision data on the LeO's website; and
• link to the
Barristers' Register page on BSB's website.
See also the link to the
Public Access Guidance for Lay Clients on the BSB's website.